Saturday, April 18, 2009

WARNING!!! Graphic Photos to Follow....

Holy Moly Guacamole...look what I found yesterday morning:







I'm sorry little mousy that you can't run through the halls of our warm house anymore, or use our clothing to make your little nests, or eat the butter on my countertops. I'm sorry that you'll never again run over my toes, or meet me half way in the kitchen, or take craps in my drawers. I'm sorry Hunter hunted you, and caught you, and that you are now dead. But I would like for all of us to Praise King Hunter the Hunter...please, for he killed two in one night. Amen.

And you, reader, if you're offended and disgusted and/or angry at me and my inhumane post, a nice man on our Front Porch Forum offered a link to a website that will show you how to catch a mouse without killing it. But I do have to warn you that you may have to spend a lot of your precious time recatching and recatching this mouse. It's not a fun game. I think the smarter thing to do would be to get a FREE cat and then you can get rid of your problem once and for all.

But that's just my two cents.
Here's the link:
http://journal.chrisglass.com/2005/09/how_to_catch_a_.html

No comments:

Post a Comment