Sunday, April 12, 2009

And the Bikers Roll

It's official. The bikes are dirty. Yesterday, the sun was shinig, which was reason enough to drive down to the town rec fields, which are next to the Town Hall, which is next to the Baptist church, which is across from the Elementary school, which is at the base of Camel's Hump, in order to ride on the only paved car-free zone within 20 miles.









You'll notice here that my first spawn still has her training wheels on, which I believe is a direct result of living on a very muddy mountain and generally being a very cautious 7 year old.








Now this cat will probably be the first to take them off, but we're not there yet.






And that little scooter will be happy with them on or off; it just don't matter to him. We're all just happy to be movin' our legs.





Now, this cat, this cat right here, is Mud's son. You can read about Mud's road in my post entitled: One More Sign of Spring. He is 2 weeks older than the twins and they pretty much LOVE him...he has no fear. Which is why, at 4 years old, he's ready for this:




Are you sure you're ready?






Okay, here we go...




Hey, I'm doing it!




Yea, I got this down.



I got this covered.




See you later alligator.


I think we're a few years away...but I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment