Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 29

 The boys had their Spring choral concert on Monday.


 I made them take tubs and comb their hair and scrub behind their...parts.


They wouldn't let me take a picture of them standing.  And so they're, well, jumping.



Auggie didn't even want to go.  He expressed this to me a few days prior.  I told him he had to tell his music teacher that he wasn't going to go and why.  "But Mom," he complained, "I can't tell her I think her songs are all too babyish."
     "Well, I don't really know what else to tell you.  I'm not going to let you ditch her.  If you don't want to do it you don't have to.  You just have to tell her why." 
     "Fine.  I'll go."
     "Excellent choice."


 Well, in our attempts to get to the school on time I didn't grab my telephoto lens.  Hence my pictures are too bad to share.



However, I do think (for the sake of remembering) that I'd like to blow them up for you (just a little) despite their blurriness.



Because I think my son Auggie would want it stated for the record for all of you to know that....



he did not sing ONE word of those baby songs.  So there.

1 comment:

  1. looks like he was not alone in his protest.

    he should have mentioned something to me, i could have taught him 'La Rose Complete' - in french.

    ReplyDelete