Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 20

Half way there!
 I don't know why I'm celebrating this; I guess it represents the beginning of warm summer months.  And freedom.  And the joy my children have. 


But by golly this thing is a Mother's Nightmare.  I think I'll make a stiff drink with the same title.  And then I can calm the heck down when my children are on it doing flips, tricks, games, and generally being jumpy children who could all essentially fall off of it and break a neck.  Their father got it for FREE and it has no net protecting everyone's body parts from breakage and please don't tell the insurance company?  And how could a nurse really be that....?  And guess who is going to be all alone here when the shit hits the....?  And why am I celebrating this?  I'm too old for this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment